COVID-19 Guidelines for Fall 2021
- Volleyball: Student athletes and coaches will be required to be masked at all times.
- Volleyball Fans: Must wear masks. Only 2 Home or Visitor spectators per athlete for home contests.
- Swimming: If athletes are not in the pool they need to be masked. Coaches wear masks at all times.
- Swimming Fans: Only 2 Home spectators per athlete will be allowed due to the limited amount of seating and allowing for social distancing. They will be required to be masked at all times while in the building. Social distancing will be enforced.
- Spectators: Home and Visitor fans are welcome. All unvaccinated spectators will be asked to wear a mask; vaccinated spectators will not need to wear a mask.
- Coaches and athletes on sidelines and in booth: Are required to wear masks.
- Athletes while playing: Do not need to wear masks.
- No Locker room use
- Buses: No eating or drinking allowed on the bus. All occupants must wear masks and windows are to remain open. There are no space limitations on buses. So, for example, JV and Varsity Soccer teams can ride together.
- No concessions: It will be carry in and carry out food and drinks for spectators.
All athletes for Football, Volleyball, and Girls Swim will be required to have a weekly COVID-19 rapid test at school.
- For JV and Varsity athletes: Testing day is every Tuesday. Testing starts on August 31st, time and location TBD
- For Modified athletes: Testing day is every Monday. Testing starts on September 13th, time and location TBD.
- Indoor events: Two people with masks can join the senior athlete for recognition.
- Outdoor events: Masks must be worn to enter the field for recognition.
Press Box (Booth)
- Announcers, Clock Operators, Live streamers, Press and coaches outside on top of the press box must be masked.
Live-streams of games
Looking to watch a swim meet, basketball game, or other GF Nation Athletics competition? Be sure to like and follow the Glens Falls CSD Athletics Facebook page for home game live streams and YouTube streaming links to away games.
Looking for the game schedule? See all of Glens Falls’ teams on Schedule Galaxy.
More than 60 percent of GFHS students choose to participate in the many sports available to them. Parents and other fans can find out about upcoming events on the Athletics Calendar page. As a reminder, middle school student spectators must be accompanied by a parent or other adult at all games.
Spring sports: Coaches’ contact information
Softball – Varsity: Craig Archambault CraigArchambault@yahoo.com
Softball – JV: Matt O’Connor firstname.lastname@example.org
Softball – Mod A: Meresa Mason email@example.com
Softball – Mod B: Ethan Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Tennis: Stephen Zurlo email@example.com
Fall sports: Coaches’ contact information
Varsity Football: Pat Lilac firstname.lastname@example.org
Varsity Asst.: Kurt Conduzio email@example.com
Varsity Asst.: Mark Girard firstname.lastname@example.org
JV Football: Dan Perry email@example.com
JV Football: Curtis May firstname.lastname@example.org
JV Football: John Endieveri email@example.com
Modified – 7/8 Football: Scott Endieveri firstname.lastname@example.org
Modified – 7/8 Football: Rob Girard email@example.com
Modified – 7/8 Football Kevin Hall Halz_68@yahoo.com
Modified – 7/8 Football: Sonny McTiernan Sonny.firstname.lastname@example.org
Varsity Girls Swimming: Chris Patnode email@example.com
Varsity Golf: Steve Zurlo firstname.lastname@example.org
Varsity Girls Tennis: Suzanne Leyden email@example.com
Varsity Cheerleading: Rebecca Ring firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Grandstanders Sports Booster Club
The Indian Grandstanders Booster Club’s mission is to promote and support all Glens Falls Athletic Programs. The organization has actively supported these programs for over 35 years by providing financial assistance and a volunteer “workforce” to help provide a quality experience for student athletes.