We appreciate our Education Support Professionals!
During American Education Week, Nov. 18-22, 2019, we celebrated by highlighting our “school superheroes” whose various careers touch the lives of our students and pave the way for success! Education Support Professionals—our teacher aides, teaching assistants, secretaries, custodians, and many other team members—play a crucial role in every school building, every day.
Read about our superhero team members who have been honored during ESP Week 2019!
- Monday, 11.18.19: Patty Farrell, Secretary, Big Cross Street School
- Tuesday, 11.20.19: Kyle Morse, IT Help Desk Technician, District-wide
- Tuesday, 11.20.19: Dini Guay, Attendance Clerk, Jackson Heights Elementary
- Wednesday, 11.21.19: Kate McKillip, Teaching Assistant, Glens Falls High School
- Thursday, 11.22.19: Matt Condon, Custodian + Bus Driver, Glens Falls Middle School
- Friday, 11.23.19: Darcy Dufresne, Teaching Assistant, Kensington Road School
Recognizing outstanding teaching and learning during Teacher Appreciation Week, May 7-11, 2018
Glens Falls City School District recognizes national Teacher Appreciation Week by highlighting committed and enthusiastic teachers from every one of our schools each day of the week! Click one of the links below for a look inside some of the most dynamic classrooms around our district.
- Jodi Eyer, Fourth Grade Teacher, Jackson Heights (featured 5/7/18)
- Katie Arney, ELA Teacher, High School (featured 5/8/18)
- Suzanne Anselment, Second Grade Teacher, Big Cross (featured 5/9/18)
- Mary Lea Raymond, Sixth Grade Teacher, Middle School (featured 5/10/18)
- Denise Nolan, Kindergarten Teacher, Kensington (featured 5/11/18)