The Glens Falls City School District is very proud of the outstanding facilities we have at the Morse Field Complex. We are pleased that your organization will have the opportunity to use this facility. We ask, however, that you take special care to insure that these facilities remain in first class condition. Please be aware of the following when using the Complex:
- Cars are to be parked in designated parking spaces only. Under no circumstances are any motor vehicles permitted on the fields or walkways.
- Parking is not permitted on residential private property on Sherman Avenue or other neighboring streets.
- Spaces are provided at the West end of the parking lot for bus parking only.
- Batting practice is not permitted on the grass areas of the baseball & softball fields.
- Tennis Courts are not to be used when WET.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking anywhere on the Complex is strictly prohibited.
- Restroom facilities are available in the Field House.
- Young children are expected to be supervised at all times at the Complex.
- Dogs and other animals are strictly prohibited on the Complex.
- Debris should be picked up in the bench areas of both teams and spectator areas following each contest.
- Cooking grills are prohibited
- Games of Pepper, and balls or objects that are thrown against the fences are strictly prohibited.
- Skateboarding and rollerblading are prohibited
- Golf is not permitted at the Complex.
- The Complex is closed at dusk. Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- Only those individuals or groups approved by the athletic director can use the Complex.
- The District will provide a supervisor to oversee all use of the Complex.
- Security Cameras are in operation 24 hours a day to insure protection of the Complex.
- Buses must be parked in lots specified for buses only.
Facility Use Requests
All requested use of the Morse Athletic Complex and approval of use require the same procedures as all Glens Falls facilities.
- All requests for a facility use must be approved by the Athletic Director. This includes practices and contests as well as all “out of season” use.
- A facility use form must be filled out and approved by the district in a timely manner.
- A Certificate of Insurance must be submitted with the application. The only exceptions are the Glens Falls City School teams.
- Fees will be charged for “outside” teams, group and organizations.
- All contests will require supervision by a district employee.
- Any team, group or organization found in violation of these procedures will forfeit their privilege of using the facilities.
- All team or group coaches using the facility for practices or contests are required to check with the Athletic Director’s office prior to use to insure that approval has been granted.