Three cheers for this week’s Senior student-athletes: Anthony Mangona, Parker Stafford, and Evan Wiggins!
- Varsity Basketball (2 years)
- Varsity Football (2 years)
- Attend College majoring in Exercise Science/Kinesiology
“I enjoyed my time playing sports at GFHS and will always cherish the memories that I’ve made with my teammates throughout the years.” – Anthony Mangona – Class of 2021
¨Suffering produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not disappoint us¨ – Jeremy Lin
- Honor Roll or Merit Roll every marking period of my high school career.
- I’ve played football since 5th grade, swam for 3 years, played basketball from grades 4 through 9, and ran track from grades 7 to 12th.
Community Service: (Volunteer work, etc…)
- I have helped clean up Crandall Park with the Swim Team, and I was in Key Club 9th and 10th grade.
- I plan to attend Hudson Valley Community College to obtain an applied science degree in Para medicine, with the hopes of being hired as a professional firefighter. I plan to run track for HVCC.
“I was a member of the 2018 State Championship Football team and the Sectional Champion 2019-2020 Swim Team that placed 3rd in the top small school teams in the nation.” “ – Parker Stafford -Class of 2021
“Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just illusions.” – Michael Jordan
- Ranked 12th in the Class of 2021
- Business Major
“You learn quickly as an athlete at GFHS that it isn’t just about sports, it is about being a family. Your teammates, coaches and community will always be there for you and that is what makes Glens Falls Athletics so special.“ – Evan Wiggins – Class of 2021