Warren County remains in a “High” community transmission zone. Here is a summary COVID update for Thursday, 9/30, using the best information that has been reported to us, either by a local health department or by parents/guardians/employees. Remember that if any confirmed case requires a mandatory quarantine of other students or adults, we have already contacted parents and staff members separately by phone.
- GFSD individuals now under quarantine: 55
- GFSD new positive cases today: 2 (MS), 1 (BC)
- GFSD individuals rapid-tested on site yesterday, 9/29: 55
- Testing results: 55 Negative; 0 Positive
- Warren Co. Public Health active quarantines as of 9/30: 349
- Warren Co. Public Health active COVID-19 cases as of 9/30: 205
- (Data from Warren Co. COVID Hub)
On Tuesday, October 5th, Warren Co. Health Services nurses will be in the Glens Falls Middle School cafeteria from 3-4 p.m., giving one-dose J&J/Janssen and first-dose Pfizer COVID vaccinations to any interested faculty, staff, parent, or student over age 12. PLEASE CONSIDER GETTING VACCINATED IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD ARE ELIGIBLE.
Sign up for the single-dose Johnson + Johnson/Janssen vaccine using this link (age 18+):
Sign up for the Pfizer vaccine using this link (age 12+):
Every person receiving the vaccine should report to the back cafeteria door of the Middle School (Door L) at your appointment time on October 5th.
Together, we are #GFNationStrong!