The graduation regulations and guidance have changed again and our commitment has been to adjust to those changes as they happen. We are very excited about some of the recent changes and our capacity to provide a more classic GF Nation send off for our graduates!
- Graduation is Saturday, June 26th at 9:00 am, the date and time of our rain date.
- The ceremony will take place at the Glens Falls Civic Center.
- Each graduate will be allowed unlimited guests. No tickets will be required.
- No COVID testing or proof of vaccination will be required.
- No contact tracing data will be required.
- No health screening questionnaire will be required.
- Masks are optional for vaccinated individuals. All unvaccinated individuals are encouraged to wear a mask.
- The ceremony will still be live streamed as well.
- Top 10 sashes and honor cords will be available for pick up at the HS Main Office.
All graduates must report to the floor of the Civic Center no later than 8:00 am.
The Civic Center doors will open to all guests at 8:15 am.
For four years, we have spoken to the seniors about “walking across the stage” at graduation and we are thrilled we can provide that cherished experience to all of our graduates and in the presence of the whole GF Nation!
We look forward to seeing you all on Saturday the 26th!!